I can has internet meme too? Thanks, jcranmer.
- Link back to your original tagger and list the rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Tag some (none? :) ) people by leaving names and links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- I’m a huge video gaming freak – I think I played my first game of Super Mario Bros. well before I first spoke. For some reason, for a long time I thought that the Koopas were ducks and not turtles.
- My first web site had a lot of those “cool” Frontpage “DHTML” effects and animated gifs. My little mind at that time couldn’t even comprehend someone hating such an awesome thing. Oh, those were the days.
- I’m not the kind of guy who picks fights, but had this knack to get involved in them. :(
- I like to listen to a lot of classic rock, prog rock, blues rock, jazz-pop, and trip-hop, but I haven’t yet found a metal band that I like. (Opeth comes close – maybe I need to give them another proper listen.)
- In my opinion, Arrested Development is probably the best TV comedy in existence. It isn’t really meant for TV, though; you need to be able to rewind or go back episodes to catch some of the subtler funnies in it.
- I’ve been playing around with various Linux distros for close to eight years now. I remember installing Red Hat 7 for the first time around 2001. (I’m still not sure whether the CD I had was legal or not.) I even switched full time to Ubuntu for a while. All my attempts have ultimately led to frustration with something or the other, though, and I’ve been back on Windows for around a year and a half now.
- I’m unable to parse images (like icons) as easily and quickly as text. However good the rest of OS X might or might not be, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to use it, as I have a lot of trouble with the OS X dock.
The taggees (sp?):